Mr. Nagmani pursuing doctoral degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. In this, he investigates anode materials for high performance non- aqueous sodium-ion and potassium-ion batteries.
1. MHRD Fellowship (2018-2022)
2. Chinese Government Scholarship for PhD at Tsinghua University: (not joined)
3. Indian Academy of Sciences, Summer Research fellowship (2014)
1. Integrated five year Master of Technology (B.Tech + M.Tech) in Energy Engineering from Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi, Jharkhand (Gold Medalist: 2011-2016).
2. Schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya Muzaffarpur (2011).
1. Assistant Professor (on-contract basis) at Department of Energy Engineering, Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi, Jharkhand from July 2016 to Dec 2017.
2. Project Trainee at Technical Physics Division, Thin Film Devices Section, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai, Maharashtra from June 2015 to May 2016.
Symposiums/ Webinars and others:
1. 60th Solid State Physics Symposium by Department of Atomic Energy, India at Amity University, Noida.
2. 2nd Global Energy Technology Summits by National Thermal Power Corporation, New Delhi, India, 2016. (Oral Presentation)
3. Novel Electrochemical Energy Devices for Storage (NEEDS-2020)” an International Webinar Series held from 17/08/2020 to 19/08/2020 organised by Department of Analytical Chemistry & Department of Energy, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology- Madras & Abinnovus Consulting Private Limited-India.
Other Activity Achievements:
1. National School Chess player: Played upto SGFI level
2. Consecutive five time chess champion at KVS state level (2006-2010) and played at KVS National level [6th rank (2006) & 5th rank (2010)].
3. First rank in under-17 age and second rank in under-19 age district chess tournament.
English, Hindi and German